Skip to content
1. Hold the watch & shake if for a couple of seconds. Open the crown latch, then pull out the bar, then rotate it clockwisely, till you get the right time
2. Then push the crown back( the movement spring should be loosen, if it's tight then no need to wind).
3. Wind the watch for about 5 full revolutions, by turning bar slowly & anti-clockwisely( stop when you feel resistance, do not overwind!)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection